Lirik Lagu Lagu & Album Bebe Rexha

Lagu & Album Bebe Rexha


Lagu & Album Bebe Rexha


Album "I Don't Wanna Grow Up - EP" (2015)
I Don't Wanna Grow Up
Sweet Beginnings
I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
Pray
I Can't Stop Drinking About You
EP: "All Your Fault: Pt 1" (2017)
Atmosphere
I Got You
Small Doses
F.F.F. (Fuck Fake Friends)
Gateway Drug
Bad Bitch

Album "All Your Fault: Pt 2 - EP" (2017)
That's It
I Got Time
The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody)
(Not) The One
Comfortable
Meant To Be

Album "Expectations" (2018)
Ferrari
I'm A Mess
2 Souls On Fire
Shining Star
Knees
I Got You
Self Control
Sad
Mine
Steady
Don't Get Any Closer
Grace
Pillow
Meant To Be
I Can't Stop Drinking About You (Chainsmokers Remix)[Japanese Bonus Track]
I Got You (Cheat Codes Remix)[Japanese Bonus Track]

Lagu Lain (Single)
Apple
Bad Bitches Don't Cry
Comeback Kids
Count On Christmas
Cry Wolf
Gone
Home[from "Bright" soundtrack]
In The Name Of Love
Like A Baby
Naughty
No Broken Hearts
Ride Till You Die
Starlight
The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) (DallasK Remix)

No comments: