Lirik Lagu Lagu & Album Charlie Puth

Charlie Puth Songs & Albums


Lagu & Album Charlie Puth


Album "The Otto Tunes - EP" (2010)
The Moment
I Suck At Writing Lyrics
I Don't Wanna Hurt You Baby (Acoustic)
Next To You
Time Passes By
I Don't Wanna Hurt You Baby

Album "Some Type Of Love EP" (2015)
I Won't Tell A Soul
Marvin Gaye
Some Type Of Love
Suffer

Album "Nine Track Mind" (2016)
One Call Away
Dangerously
Marvin Gaye
Losing My Mind
We Don't Talk Anymore
My Gospel
Up All Night
Left Right Left
Then There's You
Suffer
As You Are
Some Type Of Love
See You Again
River[Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
Does It Feel[Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]

Album "Voicenotes" (2018)
The Way I Am
Attention
LA Girls
How Long
Done For Me
Patient
If You Leave Me Now
BOY
Slow It Down
Change
Somebody Told Me
Empty Cups
Through It All

Other Songs (Single)
Attention (Bingo Players Remix)
Attention (David Guetta Remix)
Attention (Oliver Heldens Remix)
Attention (Remix)
Beautiful Corruption
Betty Boop
Bon Appétit
Enemy
Full Of It
Go Round
How Long (Remix)
I Warned Myself
In The Dark
Instagram Models
Kiss Me Before I Fucking Lose My Mind
L.U.V.
Lights Go Out
Look At Me Now
Nothing But Trouble[from "808" soundtrack]
O2L Song
One Call Away (Remix)
Over
Ride To Melrose
See You Again (Piano Demo Version)
Seventeen
Spend The Night
Tangerine Dreams
The 90's
Titanium
Two Months
Your Name (The Ukulele Song)

No comments: