Lirik Lagu Lagu & Album Jessie J

Lagu & Album Jessie J


Lagu & Album Jessie J


Album "Who You Are" (2011)
Price Tag
Nobody's Perfect
Abracadabra
Big White Room
Casualty Of Love
Rainbow
Who's Laughing Now
Do It Like A Dude
Mamma Knows Best
L.O.V.E.
Stand Up
I Need This
Who You Are
Domino [Platinum Edition Bonus Track]
My Shadow [Platinum Edition Bonus Track]
Laserlight [Platinum Edition Bonus Track]

Album "Alive" (2013)
It's My Party
Thunder
Square One
Sexy Lady
Harder We Fall
Breathe
I Miss Her
Daydreamin'
Excuse My Rude
Wild
Gold
Conquer The World
Alive
Unite [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
Hero [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
Magnetic [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]

Album "Sweet Talker" (2014)
Ain't Been Done
Burnin' Up
Sweet Talker
Bang Bang
Fire
Personal
Masterpiece
Seal Me With A Kiss
Said Too Much
Loud
Keep Us Together
Get Away
Your Loss I'm Found [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
Strip [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
You Don't Really Know Me [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]

Album "R.O.S.E." (2018)
Oh Lord (Interlude)
Think About That
Dopamine
Easy On Me
Real Deal
Petty
Not My Ex
Four Letter Word
Queen
One Night Lover
Dangerous
Play
Glory
Someone's Lady
I Believe In Love

Lagu Lain (Single)
Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Catwalk
Flashlight [from "Pitch Perfect 2" soundtrack]
Grease (Is The Word)
I Got You (I Feel Good) [from "Fifty Shades Freed" soundtrack]
Love Letter
Love Will Save The World [from "The Meg" soundtrack]
Man With The Bag
Sexy Silk [from "Easy A" soundtrack]
Silver Lining (Crazy Bout You) [from "Silver Linings Playbook" soundtrack]
Sorry To Interrupt
Technology
Without You
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
Young Blood

No comments: