Lirik Lagu Powfu

Lagu & Album Powfu


Lagu & Album Powfu


Album "Some Boring, Love Stories - EP" (2018)
Life Is Changing
The Story Of The Paper Boy
Nothing Matters
I Can't Sleep
In A Bit

Single "Some Boring, Love Stories, Pt. 2" (2019)
Blue Waves
Good For Nothing

Album "Some Boring, Love Stories, Pt. 3 - EP" (2019)
I Won't Let U Down
What This Means
Met At A Party
I Miss The Old You
Single "Letter's You Never Recieved" (2019)
Break Ups Suck Ass
Would Look Perfect
I Hate U Dad

Single "Some Boring Love Stories, Pt. 4" (2019)
Step Into My Life
Hear My Thoughts
When Things Were Awkward

Lagu Lain
A Kiss Goodbye
Addicted To Sad Songs
All Again
B L U E
Bad Wifi
Breakfast With The Moon
Days We Had
Dead Eyes
Death Bed
Different Class, Same Boat
Difficult
Don't Fall Asleep Yet
Douchebags
Drowning In My Car Because I Opened My Sun Roof While It's Raining
Feel It All
Ghost In Town
Her Ocean Eyes
Hide In Your Blue Eyes
I Could Never Be Loved
I Know You're Not Happy
i'm not your friend
Koolaid Summers
Laying On My Porch While We Watch The World End
Letters In December
Life With You
Long Fights, Short Tempers
Mindurmanners
Mystical
Running Through The Rain
Scars On My Heart
Sleeping On My Own
So Long
Sorry I Never Apologized
Stairs Of Stars
talk tomorrow
Tell Me When You Change

No comments: